What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription program from Amazon which is available in various countries and gives users access to additional services otherwise unavailable or available at a premium to other Amazon customers. Wikipedia
Benefits of Amazon Prime for FBA Sellers
1. Reach the most loyal Amazon customers - With Amazon Prime you can offer your products to our wide network of Prime members. By offering your products as Prime listings, Prime customers will be able to easily find your products as they use our on-site filters, giving your ASINs more visibility and discoverability.
2. Compete more effectively to have your offer featured - Your products listed with Amazon Prime have increased chances of becoming the featured offer. Having your offer featured means that when customers click on “Add to Basket”, their default option is to buy the product from you.
3. Offer Guaranteed Delivery Date messaging - Amazon Prime orders display FREE Two-Day Delivery messaging to Prime customers, making them more likely to make multiple and repeat purchases
Announcing Amazon Prime Badge Alert 🎉
We just launched Amazon Prime Badge Alerts Beta in SentryKit and that means you can,
1. Monitor whether the product has a Prime Badge.
2. Get alerted when the product gets or looses a Prime Badge.
You will find the Prime Badge Alert in the issues section.